Sadie Beyl is a professional architect who ran a small practice in Cape Town with her architect husband, Paul Beyl. After Paul died in a motorcycle accident in 2019, Sadie camped out in her friend’s spare room for several months while she tried to piece her life together after the tragic, sudden death of her husband. She then made some dramatic decisions, she sold her car, packed a suitcase, gave up architecture and moved to Italy.
She is now on a mission to help people with grief awareness. She has been practising meditation, mindfulness, Reiki, breathwork and various spiritual modalities for over 25 years and has a practical understanding of the art of allowing.
She hosted the successful summit called: From Mourning to Light and she’s planning a second summit.
She also offers a grief course with one-on-one or group coaching, to assist people and empower them on their grief journey.
You can contact Sadie directly to book a call:
Sadie’s self-paced course is called: How to Let the Light in When You’re Grieving.
If you feel that you’ll never experience unbounded, pure joy again, then this is for you, if you:
- Want to live your best life.
- Want to feel more at peace and have less chaos in your life.
- Want to manifest your big dreams and feel that you’re a positive presence in the world.
- Know that there’s more to life than meets the eye and you’re ready to explore what it is.
- You would like to create a map to help you get clear on how your life could be, filled with meaning, purpose and decisive direction.
- Are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of free advice available and you want a personalised assessment created exclusively for you, that you can implement easily, with information from a caring, and trusted guide.
- Feel ready to commit to creating your most compelling life and you’re up for the work it takes to get there, no matter where you are in your grief journey.
Sadie has a Facebook Page by the same name: How to Let the Light in When You’re Grieving
and a Facebook group called: Grief – From Mourning to Light.
What people are saying about Sadie’s online event,
From Mourning to Light:
I am so proud of you. The series looks amazing and is super professional. I am grateful that you included me.
I’ve watched all 6 interviews so far. I want you to know that I think you’re an excellent interviewer!
Hope you are enjoying the Summit. Thank you for hosting this wonderful program!
Reid Peterson, MA
Grief Refuge, LLC
I am so grateful for all of the speakers that you presented and sharing your own story. My husband of 44 years passed away Oct 29,2021 and some days I still feel like I wonder if I can go on and live again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !