Join me everyday for half an hour starting:
Thursday 15 December – 20 December at
6 pm Central European Time |
5 pm Greenwich Mean Time |
9 am Pacific Standard Time |
12 pm Eastern Standard Time
In this 6 day series you’ll learn the secrets to:
- Limit stress and becoming more connected
- Letting go of guilt, frustration, shame and judgement
- Creating a roadmap to living a more fulfilled life
- Overcoming fear, anger and frustration
- Expressing yourself with ease and how to create new opportunities in your life
- Regaining your balance, and improved sleep quality
- Taking better care of yourself and feel less isolated or lonely
Hi, I’m Sadie Beyl and I used to be a happily married architect running a small practice in Cape Town with my architect husband, Paul Beyl. After Paul died in a motorcycle accident in 2019,I camped out in my friend’s spare room for several months while I tried to piece my life together. I then made some dramatic decisions, sold my car, packed a suitcase, gave up architecture and moved to Italy.
Now I’m on a HUGE mission to help people with grief awareness. Having practised meditation, mindfulness, Reiki, breathwork and various spiritual modalities for over 25 years, I have lots of experience and tools to help support you on your grief journey.