Emily Thiroux Threatt
Your FREE Gift
Awaken Your Happiness Journal
About the Speaker
Emily Thiroux Threatt is the author of the book Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief: A Comprehensive Guide to Reclaiming and Cultivating Joy and Carrying on in the Face of Loss, published by Mango Publishing. Her book is winner of the Bookauthority Best New Grief Book and the Silver Medal for the Living Now Book Awards.
In addition to writing her book to provide comfort and support to people dealing with grief and loss, she also founded the Grief and Happiness Alliance, which meets weekly on Zoom to write together and do happiness practices all at no charge. The Grief and Happiness Alliance Nonprofit Organization was founded to fund these meetings and other services for those grieving. Additionally, Emily is also the host of the Grief and Happiness weekly podcast and she is a Happy For No Reason certified trainer.
Emily has much experience in the grieving process, including for the death of two husbands, and has learned to face life with love, optimism, and joy. Her mission is to comfort and support those dealing with grief and loss focusing on happiness.
Grab Your Inner Circle Ticket!
- Keep the recordings to watch when you want ($1,000 value)
- 3 of the best interviews from the previous summits ($140 value)
- Receive a guided Diamond Consciousness Meditation to activate your pineal gland ($27 value)
- Receive a guided Energised Me Meditation - to help recharge your depleted energy so that you can get through the difficult and demanding tasks when you’re grieving ($27 value)
- A Personal Zoom Call Angel Card Reading with Sadie Beyl ($127 value)
- Emily’s 7 Day Journaling PDF Guide to inspire you to get you started ($27 value)
- Emily’s 12 Steps to Mindfulness PDF ($27 value)
Grab yours now for only $47!